[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - The Springs At Borrego RV & Golf Resort, CA

The Springs At Borrego RV & Golf Resort, CA

Ask questions about specific campgrounds, Add a review or recommendation about a campgrounds you visited recently, etc.

The Springs At Borrego RV & Golf Resort, CA

Postby Camper22 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Nice park with paved streets and concrete sites. Are between sites is gravel. Very clean, the pads are swept and the gravel between sites is raked all the time. Not too many trees. It has a very nice dog run and a nice golf course course.The only thing was that prices for groceries and things were very high, so purchase all you need before you get here.
Camper22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: The Springs At Borrego RV & Golf Resort, CA

Postby victra » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:56 pm

I have to agree. Nica Park but things there, way too expensive. And, I wish there was a bit more shade ther.
victra
Active User
Active User

Re: The Springs At Borrego RV & Golf Resort, CA

Postby artmart » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:43 pm

I base my stay at an RV Park in this priority order: price, cleanliness, location, accomodations and working order.

I have plenty of friends who stay here even though it's price prohibitive to me. That's because my friends use a different priority list where accomodations are higher on the list and price is lower. I sense that the deeper the pockets you have the lower price becomes on the priority list.

This is a popular place to stay if price is low and accomodations are high on the list. They also tell me that things are pretty much in great working order and clean.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Campground Info, Recommendations, etc.