[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Qadoba Points

Qadoba Points

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

Qadoba Points

Postby celabinc » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:24 am

Qadoba Mexican Food POIs. Excellent food!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
celabinc
Active User
Active User

Re: Qadoba Points

Postby artmart » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 am

I think you meant, Qdoba not Qadoba....

It's pretty good food. I've only been to one once. They are definitely way better than either Taco Bell and Del Taco. Ugh!
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby celabinc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:56 am

Oops, I guess spelling was never my forte. Qdoba it it. And, I agree, much better than Del Taco and Taco Bell. There used to be another good Mexican Food chain in the Arizona area, but I don't recall the name.
celabinc
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:24 pm

There are several chains around So. Cal. where I live providing fresh, healthy, tasty Mexican food. Baja Fresh, Chipotle and La Salsa come to mind. I think Qdoba is newer than these chains. Most times when I want Mexican food we just stay home. Being of the culture, we don't do too bad if I don't mind saying so myself.

POIs for them are probably available somewhere.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby garder » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:25 pm

I think it might have been Chipotle that I was thinking of. I hadn't heard of the other two. I'll look around and see if there is a POI file for Chipotle locations.
garder
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:45 pm

After I made my post I found that someone DID post POIs for Chipotle. That's ironic since Chipotle isn't that much older than Qdoba. La Salsa and Baja Fresh are way older having been around for many, many years and I'm surprised that there aren't POI posts for them in here. It is what it is.

I used to work nearby a Baja Fresh before retiring and I'd go there about once a month for lunch. It was very good, fresh and healthy, but I didn't care for their prices. I grew my career up along with my other coworkers, with the $5 cost per lunch mentality and there's was easily closer to $8 to $10 after including a drink or occasional dessert. We'd go there when we wanted to "splurge". When we wanted fancy then it was a sit down restaurant where we had to leave a tip.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby garder » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Artmart, where did you see the POI for Chipotle? I searched the section but found nothing!
garder
Active User
Active User

Postby garder » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:45 pm

garder
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:39 pm

persistence is king :D .... but accuracy is even better. I don't know the accuracy of the Chipotle or Qdoba POI files.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)