[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Mini Golf Locations - POI file

Mini Golf Locations - POI file

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

Mini Golf Locations - POI file

Postby THarrison » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:54 am

I am not a big golfer, and don't have the patience needed to even play 9 holes, but I enjoy playing mini golf when I get a chance. This is a file with most of the mini golf courses.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
THarrison
Active User
Active User

Re: Mini Golf Locations - POI file

Postby g.holander » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Does this have all the mini golf places in the US?
Remember - If you drink enough, your brain starts photoshopping people
g.holander
New User
New User

Postby THarrison » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:23 pm

g.holander wrote:Does this have all the mini golf places in the US?

Couldn't tell you. I did not collect all these locations by myself. This is just a file of POIs I downloaded from one of the free sites. I can't really testify to its completeness, sorry.
THarrison
Active User
Active User

Postby Kalteron » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 am

Nice upload THarrison, thanks!
-
Kal Teronti - Wherever the Road Takes us
Kalteron
Active User
Active User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)