[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Places to Visit POI

Places to Visit POI

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

Places to Visit POI

Postby RWinlow » Tue May 03, 2011 4:06 pm

A list of places to visit in the US. Interesting to me, anyway. I *wish* I could get to all these places.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Places to Visit POI

Postby artmart » Wed May 04, 2011 2:55 am

I hope they include the largest ball of string and the two-headed cow or forget it.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby RWinlow » Wed May 04, 2011 8:08 am

I only gave it a cursory look, but I am not sure :-) These are not points *I* have visited, it a list of points put together by other travelers on one of the public domain POI sources (a while ago).
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Wed May 04, 2011 1:45 pm

That's what I'm afraid of. It may include many POIs interesting to others but not to me. I hope someone can use this. It would be fun to review them but I would probably need a lot of time. Wait a minute, I'm retired, I have the time. I need to work on desire, that's it.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)