[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Tackle & Bait Shops POI

Tackle & Bait Shops POI

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

Tackle & Bait Shops POI

Postby RWinlow » Mon May 02, 2011 11:24 pm

For those fanatic fishermen :-)

* Sorry*, the original "Tack POI" file was wrong, so I replaced it with the file I was intended to upload, all along.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Tackle & Bait Shops POI

Postby artmart » Wed May 04, 2011 2:59 am

I did a quick search for the tackle and bait shops in my home town and they weren't there. I guess this covers enough of them and suppose if all of them were listed we couldn't see all the roads. They are worse than Targets and Walmarts.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby RWinlow » Wed May 04, 2011 8:06 am

Sorry, if I get my hands on any additional points I'll try to update it. I just didd a quick analysis and the points are in the following states,

CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SD, WI, and WV.

With the majority of them in CT, MI, NJ, NY, PA, and WI (the others having a couple of points each)
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Wed May 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Wow, no western States... I guess I can wait on that one.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)