[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - RiteAid POIs and icon

RiteAid POIs and icon

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

RiteAid POIs and icon

Postby JonCamp » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:38 am

Since not everyone likes/uses Walgreen's, here is the RiteAid POI. I think I also have the CVS one, somewhere... ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JonCamp
Active User
Active User

Re: RiteAid POIs and icon

Postby RWinlow » Tue May 03, 2011 4:16 pm

That's it. Walgreen and now Riteaid, nothing like some healthy competition. I love it :-)
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Wed May 04, 2011 2:53 am

It's about where you are. I don't care which one I shop at, whichever is closest to where I happen to be at the time. One of these days I hope someone posts CVS.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby FrankieV » Thu May 05, 2011 8:50 am

artmart wrote:It's about where you are. I don't care which one I shop at, whichever is closest to where I happen to be at the time. One of these days I hope someone posts CVS.

I thought CVS was primary a thing of the NorthEast. Are they big all over the country?
FrankieV
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Thu May 05, 2011 1:20 pm

I'm in Southern California and there are plenty of CVS's around here along with RiteAid. What I don't see too many of is Walgreens.

A recent trip back East and I saw Walgreen's EVERYWHERE. We stayed in downtown Miami and it seemed like there was one on every third or fourth block but no Riteaids or CVS. But we had no problem shopping at Walgreens for what we needed.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)