[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Target Stores in USA

Target Stores in USA

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

Target Stores in USA

Postby RWinlow » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 am

Thanks for making this area available for us to share POI files.

Here is a POI file I have gotten off the web about 8 months ago. Hopefully it is still up to date.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RWinlow
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Target Stores in USA

Postby artmart » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:01 pm

RWinlow, Thanks for the upload. It might be pretty accurate. There were two new Supertargets opened up in my neighborhood and another town close by. They are both included along with the other smaller Target stores that are within 20 miles of my house.

Maybe I'll make a BMP icon to go with the POI file so they are more easily distinguishable on the map display. I'll post it here when it's done.

Stay tuned.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby artmart » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Here's a BMP to go along with it. Much easier to understand the locations when there is a Target logo at that location.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby xavier » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:12 am

Art, the bmp mark was a hint too big (30x30) and a bit pixelated. Here is a smaller one with anti-aliasing.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Cool... I used Paint to create one quickly....plus it's big so my old eyes can see it.

Yours is definitely better. What app did you use to create it?
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby xavier » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 am

artmart wrote:Cool... I used Paint to create one quickly....plus it's big so my old eyes can see it.

Yours is definitely better. What app did you use to create it?

GIMP - Have been using it for years.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Great... got it... I used one in the past, and don't remember the name (it was free, too) and since I got this new computer hadn't had the need for a bmp creator until now. Thanks for letting me know...
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby mrhagen » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 pm

I've been using Gimp as well. Free and it's better than *MANY* programs one has to pay for!
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)