[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Colored Route doesn't print

Colored Route doesn't print

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Colored Route doesn't print

Postby Cecil.Dowd » Wed May 01, 2013 8:31 am

When I try to print the trip map, the map comes out, but the colored highlight of the route doesn't print. Is there a special option I need to set for that?
Cecil.Dowd
Active User
Active User

Re: Colored Route doesn't print

Postby Kevin_T » Wed May 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Cecil, I think this has to do with the ability of whatever printer you are using to print (or not print) vector graphics. I think there is a setting in the printer dialog, I am not in front of my computer and don't recall exactly where in the dialog, to user vectors for the colored route. Try changing that setting and see if it makes a difference.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Colored Route doesn't print

Postby JJohnson » Wed May 01, 2013 11:29 pm

I had to do the same thing to print the route path, but I really don't understand why. I have one of the later models HP deskjet (less than 4 months old). Shouldn't my new printer be able to print vectors?
JJohnson
Casual User
Casual User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)